Tuesday 20 May 2014

My Final Instructor Course


Ray Mazey
Providing Mountain Bike Training Courses From 2002 - 2014
 
A Great But Also A Sad Day.  
My Last Instructor Course  14th &15th May 2014
 
I Will Continue To Provide Mountain Bike Maintenance Courses 
 
 

Thanks a lot fella's for the feedback below.

Can I firstly say a big thank you to you for a very enjoyable and extremely educational 2 days last week. I think we all learnt an awful lot on both days and we will continue to pass your training techniques onto plenty more young and old cyclists in the future.  

I hope you enjoy your retirement from the  leadership courses but continue to pass your skills and expertise on to others. 
          Thanks Ray - Looking forward to leading my first ride. Your course has definitely given me the tools    and confidence to go forwards.

 

No comments: